SQ Gemini Twin Speed Pumps
Manufacturer: SQ Gemini
- 2 years
- 10 years Pump Housing
- Ability to run pump during off peak electricity times.
- Remote control included as standard.
- Pre-set modes.
- Safe-T-Lok enabled - safety feature to stop pump immediately via the remote control in case of an emergency.
- Super quiet operation in all installations.
- Proudly Australian designed & manufactured.
- Extremely reliable and proven induction motor technology for longevity
Unlike most multi-speed pumps the Gemini Twin is powered by a traditional induction motor that has been proven to stand the test of time. Most other ECO pumps on the market are DC. The Gemini Twin is a standard AC electric motor with a high & low speed winding.
The Gemini has the same plumbing as all model SQ/SQI Poolrite pumps so it will slot straight in.
The Poolrite Gemini is a two speed remote controlled pump. To get the most savings, you should run it on low speed. The only time you need to use high speed is for backwashing or for vacuuming your pool.
Facts are that a typical 1.25HP pool pump costs approximately $600 per year to operate.
The Gemini Twin, like all multi-speed pumps can slash these costs if operated effectively. But with the added benefits of proven motor technology, simple operation, hand held remote control and unique operating modes.
SQ Gemini | Twin speed pump w/Remote Control / 687 L x 224 W x 330 H